Lion Head Mesa Upon this back of mine
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
764 Posts
Ooc — anon
you are kind to do so, she said warmly, pleased by this trait within him. and once he enjoyed the appetizer provided to him, they made their way inside.
she brought him to the large receiving room of Pharaoh—displayed neatly in the room were items to be traded that he or his people might enjoy. furs of things only found in this part of the wilderness, but also furs from beyond the desert—to show to him that there was much to offer to him of the things he might wish for not exclusive to simply this climate! Akashingo traded with many, and she continued to expand such. her hand reached far to acquire the things that she desired.
there were things from the far north, and things from unexplored west among them today, beyond things of the desert. horse hide and meat, dried and preserved, and that of mule too. pronghorn skulls of varying sizes were on display. mink furs, bison hooves and femurs as well as skulls were also presented. and of the desert there was a rich variety of furs and meat—black-tailed jackrabbit, the fangs and skin of a rattlesnake, and that of a viper too! larger lizards of the desert were also lain out to be reviewed by him. other than the things she offered in trade, he might note the ornate decor of the receiving room prepared for the two of them. flower petals of her preference everywhere, plants placed neatly alongside her throne, “art” to be viewed for their enjoyment…
she watched him with a proud eye, curious to his own preference this day! if we are to do business first… do you see anything you think that you would like?  it will be prepared for you to take home with you at once, she speaks with a smile.

feel free to come up with other items too—I’m not very creative and need to work on it but tried to think of cool things!
Messages In This Thread
Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - June 23, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - July 25, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - July 25, 2024, 09:45 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 01, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - September 10, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - September 12, 2024, 10:17 AM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - October 03, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - October 03, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Toula - October 03, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Upon this back of mine - by Rodyn - October 03, 2024, 02:46 PM