Firefly Glen [PHE]So, don't say I'm not ready, 'til I fall on my sword
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
she nodded—she would do so. she took the description into her mind, and would not forget it. and as they continued on their conversation, she now had her moniker for him: Eti! 
Sapphique. she wished to meet more of these wolves, if they were anything like him. if his mother led, she must be a wonderful woman indeed to produce someone like him. she thought of her own daughters, and pondered perhaps sending them to Sapphique for a time to learn of another culture and place. she herself was intrigued by their ways.
that is a beautiful tradition, Eti! and perhaps it is too soon for me to know for certain, but I believe it to be true—your care for others. I hear it in the way you seek to help, his search alone indicated as much. his willingness to engage with her, another! rapt, and enjoying the lore of Sapphique, she wondered, what other colors might one receive? what is their meaning? 
how she wished she might engage in such a thing, to receive one of her own! perhaps she could—if a proper relationship was built between the Redsands and the Seawolves of Sapphique. or perhaps she was only meant to admire it—which she could certainly do, in that she already did!
Messages In This Thread