Firefly Glen [PHE]So, don't say I'm not ready, 'til I fall on my sword
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
she was charmed by Eti, and his kindness—and just as charmed by his words of Sapphique. colors to represent oneself, how lovely! each descriptor intrigued her further… ah, and there was more! do your mother and aunt share the same colored pearl as you, Eti? she asks, curious as to where his own kindness comes from. it is a rarity, it is a marvel—and she wished to share with him her own kindness!
so next she asked of him, you enjoy healing, yes…? I have something for you—a gift, that you might use if you wish. I need nothing in return—your kindness is enough. I thank you, for making me feel so welcome in your presence, but she paused, in the event she was incorrect. after all, just because he had been present at the healers den did not mean he enjoyed it! ah, but I have assumed! please, correct me if you do not wish for a gift related to a healers magick, an out offered, and she smiled I can think of something else that you might enjoy if not! she would not have him go without. he gave and gave, she sensed—what could she give to him in turn?
Messages In This Thread