Blackfeather Woods divine timing
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
770 Posts
Ooc — anon
several days ago!!! backdated to around “march” thread

the world and it’s ways was changing her. Toula did not drift too far from her camp, only far enough to look upon herself in the still lakewater. Toula was keenly aware she might need to do something she never before had dreamt she would do—because she was not only Toula, now, but Pharaoh
she thought of her fiercest sister, and longed for her. how unafraid the golden eagle would be! what words of wisdom might she share with her? 
I go to war, she breathed to the Gods and Goddesses, and the spirits in the world in between. I go to war and I know what must be done. I know I Can command others to do it, but I feel… how can I do such a thing, if I myself will not do it? how can I ask others to fight for a thing I myself would not? she lowered her lips to the waters, casting ripples as she said in a small voice that none would ever hear but for herself, and these Gods and Goddesses and spirits, but I am afraid, came her whisper-quiet words, muted by the flight of crows above. Toula listened for Them, as if They could be heard again outside of dreams and prayer.
Messages In This Thread
divine timing - by Toula - Today, 07:18 AM
RE: divine timing - by Makono - 8 hours ago
RE: divine timing - by Toula - 5 hours ago
RE: divine timing - by Makono - 4 hours ago