Ankyra Sound i love the heat, i love the things i forgot
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
PACKTIVITY! @Kjalarr @James @Rayen @Rosalyn (wasn't sure if I should tag u bc thread but hi) @Lusca @Maude @Kelina

caiaphas, wound deep in the sanctity of the grotto, heard a noise. she stiffly lifted her neck, feeling a soreness thrum out from her body -- it had been days since her altercation, yet her body still protested every movement. with a grunt and a limp she rose, making towards the distant entrance.

as the mouth of the cave grew closer and closer, and the light broader, the sound grew so immense she could feel it reverberate along her slender ears. the noise, so cacophonous it caused her to wince, was far more blinding than even the light her eyes were unaccustomed to. as she broke the brim of the cave's entrance a dark swarm descended her -- all around her she felt accosted by thousands of small things, live and wriggling. caiaphas screamed -- with a start she threw forth a wavering howl and charged into the swarm, searching for any sign of her comrades.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i love the heat, i love the things i forgot - by Caiaphas - April 28, 2016, 04:59 PM