Blackfeather Woods I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
One ear flicked absently as he spoke of the Temple. She had never heard the gods speak ill of Ramsay, not even when she mentioned him directly in her prayers. Unlike Euron, whose optimism toward their deformities irritated her, Ramsay seemed to be keenly aware of his abnormal body. It did not, however, disqualify him from a place here--or so she thought.

"I like Cicero," Maegi countered, mouth drawing downwards in a frown. "But isn't it weird? Potema is his sister. We're not going to have children, ever. It would be weird."

She paused, wondering whether or not she should level the argument that had made Euron leave their conversation so abruptly. She didn't think Ramsay, who seemed more emotional than her other brother, would take it well, either. Nevertheless, it was instrumental in her thoughts, so she opened her mouth, hoping Ramsay would understand.

"Mother even said it was weird," she murmured. "That it shouldn't have happened. And she's mean. . .but she's smart, too." She wouldn't be such a powerful priestess if she wasn't smart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 06:43 PM