Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a howl burst forth on the cold and lonely wind -- a howl that summoned for arrille. caiaphas stopped from her workings in the grotto, and listened silently as the last thrumming echoes rebounded feebly down the endless tunnels.

she would be a fool to miss this, and with quick steps, broke from the grotto to the wind-whipped strand. the cold affronted her immediately and she scuttled quickly towards the group, ignoring all save for the she-wolf that had demanded arrille's presence. with a hiss she suddenly changed her posture -- her hackles rifled wildly along her back and lent her six inches worth of height, and her tail curved confidently over her haunches as she stalked down arrile with a surprisingly savage snarl. "stand the fuck down," she hissed, lunging for the bridge of his muzzle to teach him appropriate subordination. unlike chusi and nyx -- even unlike lycaon's feeble brother -- arrille was the only wolf to not sufficiently demonstrate his station in front of the leader.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Caiaphas - February 22, 2018, 10:20 PM