Moonspear deepest greens, and rainbow blue
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
omg LMAO pUNK'D

there certainly was hope in the young boy's gaze, bolstered by his sister's trailing - his mama had something interesting, a stick, or something better -- something she would surely share with him, right?

nope.

WRONG!

his smile fell from his face faster than a rock sank into the ocean, faster than a held and taunt twig might sweep offensively in the face of an unwitting passerby once released; there was no word for the shade of betrayal that overcame his young features - young features that ought to have never felt such a degree of treason anyway.

arcturus paused, having no way to make sense of what his mother had just done. what do you mean you don't want to share? he looked at her imploringly and then growled his frustrations at yama - he might have taken a swing at his sister with a clumsy paw if he hadn't caught his mother watching them.

seeing her not too far, but still intangibly out of reach, arcturus decided it was a game and she couldn't be serious. she couldn't possibly not want anything to do with him - he was her cutest son (his opinion, which frankly, could not be trusted) and surely it had just been a well-meaning joke. assuring himself mamakaze had no intentions of being so cruel to him (reminder, her most adorable son) arcturus persisted after her.

when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Arcturus - June 18, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Yama - June 22, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Amekaze - June 23, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Arcturus - June 30, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Yama - July 06, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Amekaze - July 10, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Arcturus - July 11, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Yama - July 20, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: deepest greens, and rainbow blue - by Amekaze - August 06, 2018, 10:15 PM