Blackfeather Woods so you run and you run to catch up with the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She settled in, not knowing how long he would speak. Longer than she thought--she was pleasantly surprised. She nodded at all the right moments, storing names away as they came. Some seemed vaguely familiar. Astrid, of course. Shivali--she had met Shivali a while back. She had wondered where the woman had gone, and now she knew.

And Bearclaw Valley. . .she knew the place. A shudder ran through her as she recalled the circumstances that had brought her there.

Aningan Apaata, Maegi repeated dutifully, committing the name to memory--the utmost priority over the others. I-- I know Bearclaw Valley. I stayed there for a while after I was injured. She turned her grotesque cheek to him in illustration. A woman named Indra. There were wolves there, some of them looked like you. . .you lived there once? It was beautiful. . .

She trailed off, losing herself to reverie. Terrible reverie. She dragged herself out of it as soon as it had began. Why don't you go home, to the north? Maegi asked him, trying to keep her thoughts away from the past. Her past, at least. You seem like you miss it greatly, and let's face it--the Melonii aren't what they used to be. Meldresi is gone. My mother and father, too. Why do you stay if there's nothing left?
Messages In This Thread
so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - October 05, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:14 AM