Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hindsight was 20/20. She should have noted the slightly "off" taste of the grass, but she had thought nothing of it. But as she continued to nose at the plants, after a short while, there was a gurgling in her stomach. Like thunder on the horizon on a hot summer's day, ready to wreak havoc.

Uhhh, Maegi groaned, eyes squeezing shut against the dull ache. Then the nausea came, nearly knocking her over, wave after wave of dizzying sensation. She cast her gaze to Revui, suddenly, fright clearly etched upon her face.

The Melonii stumbled sideways and lost her footing, lurching into the snow. She did not even register the ice against her pelt as she began to vomit the contents of her last meal, steaming and reeking of blood and bile. Blood.

She tried to climb back to her feet, only to be assaulted with yet another wave of nausea, yet another convulsion of her throat. And vomited again, this time dry heaving, drool hanging in thin strings from her black lips.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM