Ankyra Sound i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
PACK AWWWOOOOO! come sing with me rus-goats! also #sorryforthetags @Svalinn @Raleska @Erzulie @Illidan @Firefly @Eurycrates @Mwe @Stormy Boy @Wyatt @Aningan @Tunerk

with their stake claimed heavily along the sound's distant borders, it was time to turn inward. the pack thrived -- their rough, coarse vagabond lives come to a close by what appeared to be an overnight transformation into protective coven. now they had a grotto to rest their tired heads in, a strand in which to swim unassaulted.. and food in which to fill their restless bellies. each had contributed their part, and ankyra was thickly settled with their presence.. and yet...

danger loomed above.

danger, just like everything in the world, could be stared down in the face and told to piss right off. caiaphas tipped back her inelegant head, a lone and raw howl reverberating through her throat. crackling at first, it rose to a powerful flush that soon flooded through the spectral forest, until the sound shook with the clamor of their fierce claim.

the sound was theirs -- and the entire world would know of it.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl] - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 07:17 PM