Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
here u go u blessed crumpet

the siren was limping as she made her way south, her teeth clenched and gait stiff as she went. the curs of drageda had left their mark on her tattered pelt -- but she was alive, and that in itself was a mockery of their army -- for rusalka had been handily outnumbered.. and yet, her comrades had all returned home that night save for one.

truth be told, it was likely boiling hate more than anything that kept caiaphas' ragged body going -- if it weren't for the infernal emnity that consumed her hollowed bones, caiaphas likely would have been dead a long time ago.

she recalled blackbeak had a peculiar kind of kelp that rounded its shore; kelp that erzulie had instructed would help stave infection from the blistering wound on her neck. the rest of the pack did not fare much better, but their healing wares were in short supply, and as the sound's leader, it fell on her to collect what little they could.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - December 24, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 27, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - January 13, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:33 PM