Barrow Fields i don't fly around your fire anymore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 

no rebuttal had come from the drageda hounds above the sound, though that did not stop caiaphas from scowling at their distant cliffs from time to time. no further intrusion had come to her doorstep either -- and it seemed with rosalyn released, they had lost what little advantage they had over the beasts scurrying in ankyra below.

caiaphas was not one to rest in times of peace or plenitude; she distrusted tranquility same as she would distrust the flat eyes of a viper -- and industriously, had set about scouring barrow fields for what little moss remained. collecting it was no easy task, for she was still heavily wounded. the repeated efforts of bending down to nimbly lift moss from its rocky roots, and place it in her ever-growing pile, was becoming painfully arduous -- and each time she released the bundle she collected she did so with a wince.

she had collected enough that she might as well return to ankyra -- casting a glance about her, caiaphas prepared to collect her meager wares and head for home.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 19, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Andraste - January 20, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't fly around your fire anymore - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2019, 03:38 PM