Ankyra Sound i'm sorry i didn't try harder
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
day by day the wounds inflicted on the rusalkan wolves healed. it was not a linear process; the laceration on the sylph's neck had yet to close, and her comrades still nursed their own stings -- but they were gradually, bit by bit, getting better.

she had worked hard to keep the cache stocked, but the reserves were used soon as they were collected; she was dog-tired of running to the barrow, and slept little given the discomfort her neck presented. her ear had already scabbed over, and her muzzle was still a grisly sight -- but the siren's spirits were at an unusual high, for she had noticed the first scent of spring on the horizon -- her own body's tender bloom.

soon she, erzulie, and grezig would likely all be in season; there would be little competition for stud rights this year, she assumed -- for kierkegaard was dead, and regrettably, erzulie seemed content to batter for the other team. this left only grezig -- and caiaphas too had noticed a change in her scent that announced soon, she might welcome a male to slip around her.

her ears caught the she-wolf's howl and she made her way towards her, glancing over illidan's foster-mother with what could be considered an unusual lack of hostility; there would always be, begrudgingly (on caiaphas' part) a respectful affection for the plateau wolf -- for she had reared illidan where caiaphas had failed.

she noticed the female seemed troubled; perhaps troubled was not the right word, but it looked as if her thoughts dragged heavily on her heels, and chewed at her. straightening up, the sylph gave a wave of her tail and canted her head to the side in silent question. "grezig."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 13, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 13, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 13, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i'm sorry i didn't try harder - by RIP Grezig - January 25, 2019, 03:28 PM