Ravenshook Cliffs you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus pulled up the rear of charon's expedition, trailing behind the alabaster monarch with his own heavy thoughts slowing him down. there was so much here he had never seen -- even the rocks were of a different texture and color than his moonspear home.

it was the wind that was strangest to arcturus -- it carried a heavy brine, and sometimes seemed warmer than it ought to be for this time of year.. and the ocean -- he had watched wide-eyed as it had gradually grown larger and larger in his vision, until all he could see was stormy waves. he had slipped from searching to investigate the shore. at first he was terrified of the snarling water, but after about an hour of playfully skipping and biting at the water (UGH, why did it TASTE so bad?), arcturus' spirits were lifted to a rare high as he bounded back to his father.

only... there was a familiar figure by his father that caused the boy to stop abruptly. his expression went from happy to hurt and unhappy -- and with a deep scowl, the boy meekly placed himself by charon's flank and regarded piper as coldly as he could manage.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:44 PM