Ankyra Sound i see your smile and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' gaze was drawn down into the darkened bosk, where it appeared rosalyn had carelessly lost her meal. the crone's haggard muzzle twitched and she inhaled deeply, sorting through the scents of snow and damp wood.

blood, and the faintest hint of hare -- caiaphas' ear twitched as she wordlessly clambered down into the ditch, her own motions stiff. as she parted through the tangle of brush, she spied the crushed carcass and stepped gingerly past the thorny vines to secure it.

her ascent out of the grove was no more graceful than her departure down; at one point the steep bank frustrated her progress, and the incline was slicked with hardened snow. after several attempts, caiaphas made it -- but not without some exertion on her part.

she had no interest in stealing rosalyn's lunch, though an old shade of her former hellion-self snickered with delight with the idea of making off with it. still silent, caiaphas left the hare just before rosalyn's feet, her attention returning now to the dark tangle of wood she had no interest in returning to.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i see your smile and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun - by Caiaphas - March 20, 2019, 05:32 PM