Panther Park you gonna get more than you bargained for tonight
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
@Nikai timelines and locations be danged?  idk if arcturus is still technically at the coast with the search expedition if so OOOPS maybe this can be a nebulously dated thread...

their expedition for revui brought the party back inland, and arcturus, having long since lost hope in finding his brother, was currently climbing a distant peak that peered into the flatlands. it was here he was hoping to stand at the summit, and look down on the lowlands beneath him, as if by climbing to such a vantage he would easily and somehow see revui ambling along in the distance.

he was so tired, and he missed home. but revui was still out there, and so, he kept looking - even if he felt like now the task was hopeless, and that maybe revui didn't want to be found. all the same, it was just another ingrained habit to him - to always be looking, to always keep moving..

he managed to reach one of the last tablets of stones that was passable on the panther park's peak, and glancing down below him, he saw nothing but endless white broken occasionally by blue scars of wintered earth. no revui, and no prey in sight.

just as he had come to expect.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
you gonna get more than you bargained for tonight - by Arcturus - February 17, 2019, 02:29 PM