Blackfeather Woods We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
There was a distinct air of disappointment among the trio, for obvious reasons. Despite it all, Maegi nodded, giving a shrug of her scrawny shoulders in response. Yeah, I don't think it's very deep, she remarked, despite not really being able to see the cut unless she crossed her eyes, and even then. . . It's not bleeding a lot, right?

Outside observers would only note a small, steady trickle, and it was coagulating quickly. She had gotten lucky; the deer could have easily broken her nose.

It could have been worse, she tried, with a sigh. I'm not great at hunting, either. We'll get better. And there's always smaller game. I know how to fish? Maegi added, grimacing. Fish could do in a pinch, but they weren't exactly a full meal. I guess we gotta find some good hunters to live with us, huh?

She aimed a smile at Mou, in particular, hoping to lighten the tension between them. Hey, she was trying, at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity - by Maegi - March 31, 2019, 12:56 AM