Ankyra Sound the brink of war as my judge and jury
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
i don't know, and nor did erzulie. the idea of dragging their brood up and down the coastline, looking for a place that appealed to she and her wife — it was a selfish image, and not one toward which the harlot was inclined. she was silent again. ironsea had been the only home for them. ruined first by smokestep, then the bear.
she sighed against rosalyn; she swallowed and swayed to her feet. "come wid me to de water," she offered. "it has always called to us before."
they could not be happy here, but erzulie would be damned if the pair would wallow, and led her beloved to the brine that kissed rusalka's shores. there despite her pain they basked for some time, finding a place for smiles that glowed with the light of a sun falling to earth.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 03, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 05, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 14, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 26, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 31, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - September 09, 2019, 09:35 AM