Blackfeather Woods the devil kept an eye on me
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She rarely came down here since Parvati had died. This was her place, and Mou's place, and where they'd kept the fire girl—nothing but ghosts and memories to be found within the tunnels. But they were part of her home, and Maegi couldn't neglect them forever. She slipped through the darkness, wraith-like, feeling her ex-lover's breath on her nape.

It's just the air, moving past you. Just the air, and each sound just your pawsteps. Yet. . .Mou lingered.

Maegi drew up short with a breath sucked sharply in as she nearly barrelled right into the girl, standing near Wolfskull Cave. Scylla, she gasped, heart pounding hard against her ribcage. You startled me. Sorry. . .was thinking too hard about something. . .

Bones. Too many of them. Maegi had intended to take them to the Altar, but gods, there had been so many— It was a project much too large for her to handle alone. She hobbled to stand alongside her niece, giving the pup a sidelong glance. Relics of times gone by, she muttered, shaking her head. Terrible things done by those who came before us.
Messages In This Thread
the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - August 29, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 01, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - September 01, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 04, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - September 10, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:39 PM