Blackfeather Woods what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Moonshadow agreed quickly, which surprised her, somewhat. Maegi could have figured the woman would be a little reluctant to lead, what with two of her children and now her brother gone. Still, she wasn't going to ruin this perfect answer with second-guessing.

Thank you, the Nona murmured, smiling in relief. It's a step up, but I'll be right there alongside you—and so will Jakoul, when she's back on her paws. You've been loyal to the woods for so long. . .it only makes sense that you would be a leader here.

She began to pad down the nearest path, motioning for Moonshadow to follow. As Decima, you should be our eyes on the outside, she explained. Look for game, recruit lone wolves. We're short of mouths to feed and food to feed them with. If we hit midwinter with these numbers, I don't know how we'll survive.
Messages In This Thread
what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 08:28 PM