Sun Mote Copse I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She felt Wraen's calm gaze upon her, and perhaps it was the first time that she sensed what Wraen was really capable of. Niamh was predisposed to look down upon others who did not meet a specific set of personality traits and physical skills, and tended to place her value in brawn and fighting skills. The better the fighter, the better their chances at maintaining their rank in a pack, right? But though she knew that the Firebirds were intended to be a peaceful pack, she got a glimpse, now, into a different kind of power. One that didn't come, necessarily, from having a savage temper or the bulk and height to make a frightening impression. With all the gentleness of her eyes, and softness of her toned, but not excessilvely muscular form- Wraen exercised a different kind of power, now. A quieter one, but not one that Niamh respected any less. Niamh had to admit it- Wraen had the poise, composure and regality of a mountain lion without having to flex her claws.

Niamh didn't feel belittled- but she did feel very self-aware in that moment, and she wasn't terribly comfortable with it. Wraen had stopped to think and reflect- things that Niamh didn't normally do, but was forced to do in the present. There was a very heavy what if? That hung in the air, that made her somewhat nervous- but at the same time...She couldn't help but feel excited. 

Eagerly, she nodded. "Yes, he- we talked about it. He's with Towhee, I think" She said. "We...Towhee'd be a big part of their lives, too," She said. She glanced up at Wraen, but decided not to ask if she knew much, if anything, about Towhee's own situation. That was Towhee's business, and she didn't feel it was her place to say anything to Wraen if Towhee hadn't chosen to tell her on her own. She and Phox were not having children for the sake of giving Towhee some children to help care for- they wanted children because they wanted them, and they wanted them together. Towhee being a part of that family was simply natural.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 01:37 PM