Ankyra Sound vi It's in your blood.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Uuugghhh,” Njord groaned as he rolled to the side. He reached a sandy paw over his head and felt an egg-sized lump already beginning to swell. “Ow, ow, ow. That smarts,” he muttered with a wince.

Though he was still seeing double, Njord looked up towards the wolf who had spooked him. The statuesque visage of the stranger was obscured by the dim light, though a dark and crooked scar along his face made him seem like he was grinning. “What’s so funny?” Njord murmured as he came to his feet, vision clearing. They were close, now, and the stranger took his scent.

On second look, the cave dweller wasn’t smiling at all. Actually, he looked very matter-of-fact. “Oh, uhhh… no, not my cave.” It sounded like the ghost had an accent. What did he say? Ak-maak? Njord had never heard that word before, nor its dialect. “I was just passing by, headed to Dragoncrest Cliffs… saw you go in.” He shot an angry look at the ceiling. Darn cave. “What are you doing in here, anyways?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Njord - November 12, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: vi It's in your blood. - by Kigipigak - November 13, 2020, 02:14 PM