Dragoncrest Cliffs Blue Wind
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Sorry for my delay! We can fade soon :) We need a new thread!

Njord laughed with Merlin until the pain in his faced caused him to hiccup. The proposition was exciting: training from Rosencrantz AND Merlin. He had nearly forgotten his friend had lived with a pack of bachelors… no doubt his sparring skills would be top notch. “I like tha sound of that!” Njord exclaimed.

The idea of carving a message into Kigipigak’s skin also fed a grotesque desire to dole fair punishment back to his rival. It was unlike Njord to wish such pain upon another wolf (for he was  genuinely harmonious man), but Merlin’s words inspired dark schemes. In any case, it was important how to learn to fight properly – something the islander had never really done.

“I’ll be sure to heal up fast, then. I want ya to teach me er’thing ya know!” he said, freshly inspired. It was nice to have Rosencrantz and Merlin in his corner. Soon, he would be able to best Kigipigak and sweep Valmúa off her feet.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Wind - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 10, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 12, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 10, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 22, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:10 AM