Lake Rodney i'll care for you
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
As Leta bounded towards the lake's shore, Osiris followed. She observed what he had, remarking on the lake's natural beauty, and he nodded. "It is," he agreed, his tail wagging as well. 

There had been something off about Leta, although he couldn't entirely determine what was wrong. After a brief glance towards Moonspear, which caused Osiris to look towards the mountain as well, she revealed that her brother had died. His expression softened, and a pang took his heart; he couldn't imagine losing a sibling so young. Unsure of how to comfort her, he stood there awkwardly and at a loss for words, knowing that nothing he said would bring Clay back. 

When Leta stepped closer, Osiris followed. He closed the small gap between them, their pelts intermingling, and placed his chin on top of her head. He quieted then, collecting his thoughts into a coherent sentence.

"I'm so sorry," he finally said, his voice soothing and low. "You can try getting closer to me," he offered, "I can help you learn if you want." Osiris would do anything for her.
Messages In This Thread
i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 06, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 07, 2021, 03:18 PM