Dragoncrest Cliffs from grueling anxiety
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The goldspun queen drew near and offered a touch of comfort to the grieving red-tail. A warm, peaceful feeling embraced him at her thoughtful gesture. He missed the closeness of the pack – their togetherness. It seemed the storm deigned to separate each in their dens and further ice their hearts over.

A long sigh whistled out his nose as Erzulie offered to listen to his burdens. A pang of guilt accompanied it. Shouldn’t he be the one to comfort Erzulie? The queen had lost two daughters… her own flesh and blood. Yet the tone of her voice had genuine concern for her subordinate, despite this.

“I am jus’ so sad,” he admitted. “Yesterday we were thrivin’ an’ now… It’s hard to believe they’re all gone.” A hard-lined frown creased his muzzle. “An’ I know tha snow will pass, but… I worry for us. For tha kids.” He fell over his words, not quite sure how to express the gravity of his concern without sounding like a wet blanket. Just the other day he was able to comfort Valravn, but now it was Njord who needed assurance. “Ya can count on me, ya know that... right?” he added as her two-toned gaze found his.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
from grueling anxiety - by Erzulie - January 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Njord - January 20, 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Erzulie - January 23, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Erzulie - January 23, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Njord - January 25, 2021, 09:25 AM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Erzulie - January 25, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: from grueling anxiety - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 10:46 PM