Dragoncrest Cliffs Wish I May, Wish I Might
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
As Rosalyn extrapolated on the history of men in their lives, Njord could feel his furrowed brows smooth. It made sense why the captain was cool and objective… so many fathers had broken their trust. Abandoned their posts, duty, and promises. Njord could feel himself almost sick at the thought of doing wrong by Erzulie, Rosalyn, and their children. He suddenly wondered of Chacal’s absent father – something he had never thought to question before.

Quiet washed over Njord as his glassy sea-colored gaze dropped pensively. In the islander’s mind, leaving was never a question. Staying was an absolute. He checked himself – was this what he truly wanted?

A sigh whistled out his nose as he regarded the captain once again, her wiry smile still present. “My heart ‘as never been so full…” his voice trailed, a little whimsical. Then, he locked eyes with his superior, as if to show his honest soul. “Ros, you an’ Erzulie ‘ave me fer life if you'll keep me. I want… need ta stay. To know them. To be with you all, my crew. I swear on my life.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - May 13, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 07, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 28, 2021, 08:34 PM