Noctisardor Bypass i will hold this house up with my own two hands
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
with four to care for, it was not a wonder that at least one of them escaped sequoia and sometimes mahler. they were swiftly discovered by the bevy of on-hand adults, recaptured at once and carried home. but skaigona had not forgotten her hunt for nomi. 
today, little brow furrowed in concentration, the forest fairy flitted out into the foliage, seizing the opportunity of a commotion among the others to escape. she ran directly beneath unfamiliar shadows. here smelled of the man, mahler, of sequoia, who nursed them, of others she had not yet met. 
but there was no scent of her mother. rather than dissuading the girl, this only sharpened her youngster's determination. she had just decided to travel further, exploring each new thing as druid had showed her to do, when the sound of singing touched her floptip ears.
the girl frowned a bit, puppy blues fixed upon her path. but the melody went on, and as with all children this age, skaigona's attention levels were rather lacking. distracted, she instead scrambled in that direction, curious but with a healthy dose of wariness to be alone.
there was a stranger ahead! 
the child cowered in the brush, small nose quivering lapinlike as she watched the unknown figure lap water. this reminded skaigona of her own thirst, but she kept still, until the other began to turn. afraid of being caught, but also vitally inquiring, she stared up into eyes the hue of distant stoneway flowers. "you hun'in?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - June 18, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM