Noctisardor Bypass i will hold this house up with my own two hands
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
hide and seek? she had not heard the words before, and so ignored them, assuming it only to be another of those double-handful phrases that she herself could not yet attempt. instead, she huffed at the water, retreating toward the perch of the unadult, a wolf who was not nomi nor sequoia nor mahler, but who carried the scent of the latter, and of their land. she was a presence who relaxed skaigona.
"saw! uh," how to explain, the little bumblebee who did not yet understand the concept of self?
the tiny shoulders went up swiftly in a shrug; she tilted her head back toward the woods-wolf, craning her neck around until she stared at the other upside-down.
a secret? this she did know, and skaigona righted herself carefully, stepping away from the pool to press her paws against the bole of the other's tamed tree. "yah!" the child exulted in a whisper, small tail wiggling uncontrolled at her windwild haunches. what did this one know that she did not?
skaigona waited, eyes wide.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - June 21, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM