Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The dark figure moved slowly through the halls of the mesa. He was not sure if his pace had been decided because of the weakness in his leg, or if it was the fact that he dreaded going to visit the Pharaoh. As Crowfeather trudged through Akashingo, he kept his head low, and his eyes averted from any who might pass him by. The shadow had grown used to being by himself. Even Gucci had been absent. And why should they want to speak to him anyway?

As the dark figure stepped into the Pharaoh’s throne room, he was breathless and tired. It was the furthest that he had ventured on his own without the aid of someone else. Crowfeather could feel his pulse quicken in his throat. His tongue felt fat in his mouth. He lingered for several seconds until he had managed to gather himself and collect his breath.

Pharaoh, I- I’ve come to see you as you asked.

The shadow’s golden honey eyes looked to @Ramesses.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM