Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
At the mention of Germanicus, Crowfeather’s heart leapt to his throat. His eyelids fluttered over his golden gaze. He did not want to show it. He wanted to take the Roman’s words to heart and conceal his emotions away from those with prying eyes. Ramesses did not seem to care about the reactions his words might cause. He continued to talk of his plans.

The Pharaoh wanted the children of Akashingo to be paired with those of Maegi’s claim. Crowfeather struggled with this concept. His mind still lingered on Germanicus, on his face, his lamplight yellow eyes, the sound of his voice. The seer knew that he should pay attention. He was being given a task. He did not know how poorly Ramesses would respond if it was not followed perfect. Crowfeather was not eager to discover, either.

I will speak to the lady Maegi. I will learn what she knows of dark plants and bring that knowledge here… perhaps I will arrange for her to teach Tavina? Crowfeather tilted his head to the Pharaoh, wondering if this was at all appealing. As for Jawahir, the seer was not certain what he might say. He did not know why it was important if the jewel returned promptly or not. He had almost forgotten about his promise to meet with the woman who was arranged as a wife for him.

If Jawahir does not return?
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - March 01, 2022, 01:42 PM