Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I am honored to have another Ardeth boy in my threadlog. I will happily accept anyone you might like to throw at me. >w< <3

The other wolf drew near and when he had gotten close enough, he offered a kindly greeting. The shadow dipped his snout to the other man. On such hot days, it was no surprise that there would be others in the area looking for the relief that the lake could provide. Crowfeather decided in that moment that his next home would have water so that they would not suffer in the heat of the summer sun.

Have you come to swim? the shadow called out to the man gently. The last woman he had met at the lake had been kind to him, as well. Crowfeather had begun to wonder if all the wolves to the east of the mesa were good of heart. He still had not met anyone like the Pharaoh. He did not hope to see another man who behaved in such a way.

Sloshing closer to the dark-furred stranger, Crowfeather found himself admiring the red paws that he had. The seer had never seen a wolf with red feet. It was a nice contrast to the blacks and browns that dominated his pelt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - August 17, 2022, 08:25 PM