Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I’ve got my new-hire trained. She’s smart as a whip. I love it. Our business is expanding fast. Faster than we’re staffed for >w< so the stress is still there. I think I was more stressed not being able to RP than taking the break, however. I missed you all too much. <3

Stay? The shock was evident on the shadow’s features.

You would? I- I- I would be honored to have you! Crowfeather bowed his head, immediately feeling like a fool. Leaders did not bow to those who had offered to join them. He could see the disappointment in his father’s eyes. It was a good thing that the man was not there to see his son. The dark wolf had merely been so overcome with joy that he hadn’t been able to help himself. Knowing Sandy was considering joining him was inspiring news.

I think she’ll like you. She should get to know good men… he remarked, thinking of the Pharaoh and the news that Silvertongue had been sent away to an island. Crowfeather had been in awe at her stories. He still felt it was an awful thing for the king of Akashingo to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - November 01, 2022, 09:24 PM