Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Not my personal one, no! But I've been with the company for five years now and joined back when it was only a crew of 10 heheh. Amazing to see it grow, but scary at the same time. ^^;

She is getting to know better! And having you there will be one more, Crowfeather answered with confidence.

The truth of the matter was that it wasn’t his place to speak on the men in Silvertongue’s life. She had never complained, herself. It wasn’t his right to speak out against those she had grown to know. Maybe he did not agree with the lives of the Fellahin, but it was a common role, an accepted one in Akashingo. Were his own customs not strange to the wolves he had met? Germanicus had once used a word, but the shadow had forgotten it.

Sandy, I’m excited. But I don’t really know what I’m doing… so you’ll have to forgive me, if- if I seem out of my element.

Crowfeather was tired. His heart had weighed heavily in his chest for too long a time. The forlorn young wolf needed to know that he could still have a home that was good.

I do want you to know that it means a lot. To hear that you will join…
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - November 02, 2022, 11:26 AM