Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Even through the lisp of his quill tongue, Crowfeather understood that he was asking about his stammered words. The dark figure’s ears fell flat to his head. He burned hot beneath the stare of the stranger with the sharp words. Embarrassment filled his stomach like molten lava.

I- I think it’s… nervousness. If I calm down… or if he went faraway in his mind, he could usually make his way through it. Around those he trusted, the words could flow freely. This injured fellow was unknown to Crowfeather. He was a stranger, and he was unafraid with his words. This made the tripod even more nervous. The desire to turn and run still played in his mind.

When he was called a mimsy, three-legged sawhorse, Crowfeather withdrew – his head jerked back in surprise. He’d never been called such a thing in his life. For a moment, the three-legged figure blinked stupidly at Jackie. He shook his snout and exhaled a breath of a laugh.

I don’t want anything from you. Except maybe for you to stop- stop making fun of me. I just- he lifted his head a little higher. I just wanted to help.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - November 13, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM