Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather gathered all his self-control to stop his features from dropping in surprise. The ornery stranger was agreeable to the terms presented. If the shadow hadn’t heard it, he would have thought the other wolf had cackled something else about his stump or his face, or something else that he couldn’t change.

The quilled leg was presented to him. The dark figure drew closer to it, careful to be slower with his approach so he wouldn’t risk the wolf going back on his word. Crowfeather knew he could get them out. Quick as he could, if the grey-furred figure held reasonably still.

I’ll pull quick. Should only sting a little.

Crowfeather knew he had to pull them out quickly and as straight as he could manage to avoid the tip breaking off.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - November 22, 2022, 01:19 AM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM