Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The first was out!

Crowfeather had to bite his tongue to refrain from sighing in relief. The injured wolf hadn’t lashed at him. He’d kept his word. It was a weight off the tripod’s shoulders. He’d thought that there was a good chance his face would be bitten to shreds, only out of reaction. They weren’t through the thick of it yet, however.

There were four more quills. As Crowfeather leaned in to clasp at another, Jackie mentioned something about crying – the sharp needle was close to his eye, that was all. Honey eyes searched the face of the other wolf.

Sometimes my eyes water j-just because it’s cold out. I- I know you aren’t crying.

A small nod was offered. The dark figure reached to pluck out the next.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - December 08, 2022, 12:22 PM