Lion Head Mesa benet
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
<3

toula came as called, still sweet at heart even if she was growing wiser. she had not the mind to be cruel, and had yet to know any cruelty. toula was devoted to her Gods and the worship of Them, though Isis still most of all. her shrine to the woman had become a large, lovely thing, and Toula spoke with the Goddess often. in the days of @Makono's absence, the Goddess had become a loved one.
but her mother and father bore her faith and her love, and tavina still (always!). toula beamed upon seeing her father, moving into his embrace and turning to lean against him for a moment. toula would soon grow to an age where these gestures might no longer be seemly, for a royal, but she shared them in secret with her mother and father. touch was one such way toula showed her love, though words (song) and actions (dance) came closely after.
it is so lovely! she gasped, moving onto her belly to creep closer to the whittled shape, for it was! for me? she asked, voice soft, realizing belatedly she had been gifted something of such import but that she had nothing for him, this day. already her mind worked at things she might gift to him in turn; gift-giving was the third way!
she rose to lean into him once more, eyes adoring. thank you so much, father—I feel this gift already, in that I am in your wonderful presence. what good fortune Ra grants me! and this all said in earnest. toula had all that she desired; Ra, through her father and his thoughtfulness, saw fit to grant her another boon. she blinked softly, as a cat would to demonstrate their trust.
but this action brought on questions! it always seemed to. her father was an instructor, even when he did not intend to be. what other charms might exist, father? and their meanings? her tail waved; this might come with a story!
Messages In This Thread
benet - by Ramesses - December 07, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - December 22, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - December 26, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 27, 2022, 02:48 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 05, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: benet - by Toula - January 06, 2023, 11:29 AM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 09, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 11, 2023, 03:07 PM