Lion Head Mesa adore you
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
toula gasped at makono. you did not tell me you were good with the telling of fortunes! for toula was her gift! ...well, in part. toula withdrew with a smile, and then after a tiny breath, toula began to hum. it was a self-made melody that she had practiced during each and every phase of the moon. and then, she begun to dance!
she made for makono with her body symbols of good fortune, symbols of long life, symbols of love! she swept at the earth in her dance. and by the end of it, the earth she had danced upon, in the places she had swept gracefully at, was marked in the symbol of a heart.
she was near breathless by the end of it, but she stood tall and felt joy to have shown her love in this way. she only now remembered that the woman she had thought this gift up for had been watching, and she turned to await her sisters judgment. toula supposed her sister knew this, but as she gestured to the earth, she said, with your return, you have filled my heart! I thought to show you. I hope that yours will always feel as full as mine this day,
her searching gaze hoped for her sisters approval of her gift.
Messages In This Thread
adore you - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: adore you - by Makono - December 22, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: adore you - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: adore you - by Makono - December 22, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: adore you - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: adore you - by Makono - December 28, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: adore you - by Toula - January 04, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: adore you - by Makono - January 04, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: adore you - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: adore you - by Makono - January 10, 2023, 01:42 PM