Lion Head Mesa immortality
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
toula listened to her mother, quiet as the words took root. divine things, her mother had said. whatever these things were, toula would see to it that they were done! leaning into her mothers touch, toula bowed her head a measure to honor the woman she so adored. understanding. acceptance. toula's ambitions were shared with that of her mother, her father. in life, she had never been given a reason to overlook them or consider their own betrayals. it could not be done!
her family was divine. makono among them. and were they not all happy?
she believed so. her family was quite adept at one thing, at this point placing it above other more nefarious things, it seemed: keeping toula safe, sheltered, away from that part of it all. toula was taught so many things, but she did not look to her family with her well-learned gaze.
for the divine did not make the same mistakes as mortals did. and toula had learned from the stories of their Gods, to not tread upon such a path.
her mother asked her a most beautiful question. toula seemed to detest the idea of any space between herself and her mother. as her mother withdrew, toula leaned forward once more to gratefully embrace her for the thoughtful question.
she shared her dreams: I want to be like you, and like Iset, she admitted, I want to marry my love; I want to be wise; I want to heal, and to protect my people, and to help in all of the ways that I can. I want to share the wisdom of the Gods, so that all might feel Them in their hearts, too. I... I want to make you happy, and father, oh, and brother and sister, too. I want to see you and father happy, and be happy with you, as we are now! she felt.
she did not mean it in a way to rule, as she spoke it; her mother was a woman who toula revered as much as her father, and wanted to embody. and as she spoke the words, it seemed that she carried such a spark to see these things done, to make them become; in the lightness of her voice, clear as a bell, her words were clearly at the expense of none. 
it was perhaps the first time toula voiced her own thoughts, her own true desires, but she spoke them with conviction and a head held high, and with a warm smile with it.
Messages In This Thread
immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 03:34 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - January 10, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 01:17 PM