Lion Head Mesa I-ei
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
Makono was announced. at once Toula spun on her heels, beaming as she swept toward the Crown Prince. she could see that her sister was tired, and lowered her head apologetically. oh! I am sorry, if I disturbed you—please, sister, rest! and she led the Crown Prince toward an assortment of comfortable mats lain out, just for her!
one was for her, and not to lay upon. it was the most brilliant red Toula herself had ever seen upon a fox. its meats were before her, dried out and lain alongside the sweet, edible syrup of trees. wear this and think of me, when you miss me! it has been blessed with the protective sigil of Shen, as had the other gifts provided to the family she departed from that were divine!
Toula looked to be sure that her sister was alright and comfortabe before answering, selfless even above her own thrill.
I am! I hate to be away from Akashingo, but, I am eager to meet with those that are our friends, and see their ways for myself. your stories have enchanted me, she shared, but admitted in a quiet breath, but I am nervous, too—I have never been away for so long... she lowered her gaze. she knew she had her mother at her side, and that she could be strong enough to handle it... she only did not know how. Makono, she believed, had such answers. how did you manage this, sister? she asked, still quiet, gaze flitting back to her sisters strong face.
Messages In This Thread
I-ei - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: I-ei - by Makono - January 10, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I-ei - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: I-ei - by Makono - January 24, 2023, 07:56 PM