Blacktail Deer Plateau netjer
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula had never before considered the existence of any other deities before hearing of Dreadfather Himself. and what She knew, even then, was so limited! and so when He spoke of faiths, Toula was swift to latch onto the opportunity. I would so love to hear of these faiths, she coaxed, I am your guest. it would be rude to ignore that which also exists here, even if They are not My own,
there was a sense of that otherworldly presence! the protective eye of Ra, the loving gaze of Iset—but more, too, all around them!
but first, Osiris. He is Brother-husband to my patron Goddess, Iset. Our God and Lord of Death, she started, and Rebirth, it was strange to feel the eyes of Osiris, heavy but not in the way that meant ones heel was upon your back. but She believed that She felt Him looking upon Them—perhaps the Dreadfather had gained His attention, for this approval... or perhaps it was something else!
but He looks after many things! fertility, agriculture, the afterlife, the dead, resurrection, life, and vegetation—to name each of them! She recited, remembering much of @Senmut and his teaching. the young Toula studies the face of the handsome Dreadfather, to see if She had His interest before continuing. Toula did not wish to bore him! although She was spirited in the way that She spoke, perhaps He did not share in this interest... though She hoped—girlishly, mortally!—that He would!
Messages In This Thread
netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 02, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 05, 2023, 10:54 AM