Lion Head Mesa tree of myrrh
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
pharaoh emerged from the long nights carved down to sinew and feverish with the dreams that had only become stronger. his eyes were pools of darkened royal lazuli. he eschewed company of all kind except that of @Nazli and @Bahiti, each of whom would be commanded from sleep only to listen to a hymn of death he had composed, or disjointed ravings upon the subject of the crown prince.
he had not heard @Toula's song; ramesses had been deep within the catacombs, speaking of his tomb.
"lined with incense and the fine things i have been given in tribute," he rattled to the nearest servant once he had emerged from the bleakness. "i will lie here in the dark and —"
a shabti, to serve in the Land of Reeds.
he did not yet know the condition of the lilac, and breathed a sigh of desperate relief to remember that he could order her to accompany him there.
"i have not devoted my mind to the Place of the Dead," ramesses muttered into the dry black void, having returned at once to its comfort. he felt the walls as he moved, shoulders brushing stone. "hear me now, Osiris. i want to be reborn."
Messages In This Thread
tree of myrrh - by Ramesses - February 09, 2023, 02:42 PM