Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Theme, swearing

He's really not being mean I promise. He's just genuinely concerned.

Arric had been trying to be a gentle as possible and not outright say what was on his mind. All he could do was study her. This girl was absolutely damaged. Holy shit. And he had no idea how to fix it, but he also knew she was sweet and worth helping. Just the how too was eluding him.

Arric finally was just blunt as hell like he was with Akavir. 

Reverie. I'm not being cruel and offensive and I want you to know I care deeply which is why I'm about to say this straight.

You come amd say you want to do better and you're trying you are. But your first response is to always fucking run. Or do whatever anyone else wants. Honestly, when the fuck are you gonna get mad, hmm? When are you finally gonna be enough! Because if you're not careful it's gonna sneak up on you and destroy you.

You need to stop making yourself small to fit into everyone else's ideals. You don't want the kids or you do. Take some time obviously because it's a big step. But don't worry what Lestan will think or anyone else at first. What do you want, because frankly it's your body, your mind, and if Lestan bows out your responsibility. Which i doubt he would but you get what I'm saying? And then when you figure out what you want. You absofuckinglutely need to talk to him and then take what you both want and figure it out. This not talking you do is bullshit and cruel.

Is it scary, fuck yea. Is it a lot, hell yea. But it's something you gotta do. No more running, even figuratively
Messages In This Thread
[m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: [m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 08:14 AM