Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula was well-versed in a dozen tongues; when she heard this one speak in the one of their mother, her eyes brightened. a foreigner! 
who wished to join them! Toula had already decided to make this one feel most at home here— 
but there was more, and Toula felt something stir within her soul. that name again, her own damnable spot! since the beginning of her reign, he had been a rain-cloud threatening to bring about a deluge; Toula could no longer run away from this turn of bad weather, it seemed.  
but she would embrace this; rain brought crops, did it not? a necessary thing. and here before her was a harvester, kind enough to bring their scythe. 
and perhaps Akashingo was the desperately needed rain; Khaba was a weed in their harvest, that needed to be cut down. the Gods were providing her tools, she saw—or was she only seeing what she wished to, then? …was this what she wished to see?
Toula revealed nothing. she was well taught, and though she was gentle she was not simple. I have heard your wishes, and it is true I have the power to grant them, she let the words sink in, speaking slowly to be sure all was understood, but tell me more of Khaba, and why one of these wishes is to move against him. 
poetic, for him to be betrayed as he had betrayed Pharaoh! all things end as they began—
but also, Toula considered that the woman before her could be a spy!
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Toula - June 16, 2023, 07:05 PM