Lion Head Mesa purgatory
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
oh! well, Toula accompanied many men—she wondered if this was an unsang of profession she could someday boast, though the reaction given gave her some pause. you need not accompany any you do not wish. if you wish to be alone, you could have such a life, devoted to your duties, and to she herself! still, Toula would have none of her servants do what they did not wish. she wanted them to have joy in their life, not dread. though she could not see why accompanying any might cause it, perhaps this new fellahin of hers was unique in that way.
and that was just fine by her, truly!  at least they did not seem to mind her! a selfish hope, but there it was. Toula smiled at the compliment, humming, the fellahin are to thank. there are many with much vision! and they keep the halls pristine. oh, each are so lovely—I am eager for you to meet them. though remember you need not dwell in the company of any you do not wish to! you will have private quarters to sleep within, Toula peered at the newcomer, looking to be sure she knew as much. please, I should be thanking you! I am glad for your help, truly, and she would always profess it! 
then the question! oh! Toula laughed gaily, saying, ah! I must think! I am not so sure the answer. any piece of jewelry I have received I have loved, though not one better than the rest. each have their story behind them, she explained, looking thoughtful. there was something to be said for each thing that she owned, some silly sort of sentiment—but not to her. she did not know that she was being asked to be someday rewarded another gift, and so she asked in return, what of you?
Messages In This Thread
purgatory - by Inji - July 07, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: purgatory - by Toula - July 07, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: purgatory - by Inji - July 07, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: purgatory - by Toula - July 08, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: purgatory - by Inji - July 08, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: purgatory - by Toula - July 15, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: purgatory - by Inji - July 16, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: purgatory - by Toula - July 16, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: purgatory - by Inji - July 16, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: purgatory - by Toula - July 27, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: purgatory - by Inji - July 27, 2023, 08:49 PM