Lion Head Mesa forty-seventh
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
Eset had made her aware of a great many things! and Toula wondered long after the fact at the lesson there. passion. a word that left her imagination running! and she was meant to feel such a thing for any of the princes? 
did they feel as much for her? she wondered at this as she looked upon the flower Senmut brought her. never had she imagined in any union passion! this new element left her suddenly confused as she looked back to him.
but what she did not lack for the man was love. no worry, at least, for she trusted those who would protect them with her own life after all. he was in the safest paws. and she did not doubt his love for Akashingo, which was so important to her. 
she should not be thinking any of these things now! he was to go on his journey, to expand their home. I have ensured that you have all the provisions that you need, she soothed, and I shall be alright. but I will miss you, while you are gone, even when he had went to the Lake that much had been true! he was a constant, where few others had been.
Messages In This Thread
forty-seventh - by Senmut - August 20, 2023, 10:33 AM
RE: forty-seventh - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: forty-seventh - by Senmut - August 20, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: forty-seventh - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: forty-seventh - by Senmut - August 20, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: forty-seventh - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: forty-seventh - by Senmut - August 20, 2023, 07:41 PM