Lion Head Mesa travelers
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
there she was! tall, strong, beautiful. becoming more and more, by the day. tears nearly sprang to her eyes at the sight of the young girl, thriving in her own halls. it was true that Toula was not yet a mother, but was it so wrong to feel as though she were one to these two brilliant, growing girls? ah, but she recognized that they might not feel the same. she would not embarrass them with such sentiment, but neither did she hide her love for them. they would know that, at least.
my darling Nebet, it is good to see you! your mother, she is going to another branch that specializes in the physical recovery of wounds. mental as well, should there be any, she informed warmly. it was not a thing to fear, but she wanted the young Racharra apprised. where Zharille went from there was unknown; there was the task of reclaiming the Lake, but perhaps it might be a daughter to do so in Akashingo's name.
time would tell! if you wish to join her on that journey, you may—your sister might wish to. but, I did think of another task, should you seek a different responsibility, she offered, hoping to tempt the girl into joining this expedition. it requires some bravery, but I do not think you lack in such a thing, she said with a nod.
Messages In This Thread
travelers - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 01:16 PM
RE: travelers - by Racharra - August 20, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: travelers - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: travelers - by Racharra - August 20, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: travelers - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: travelers - by Racharra - August 20, 2023, 07:20 PM
RE: travelers - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: travelers - by Racharra - August 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: travelers - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: travelers - by Racharra - August 21, 2023, 06:35 PM