Lion Head Mesa To be delivered by word of mouth for the ears only of Toula, Queen of Akashingo.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
three letters in which to write—she drew in a breath and asked again for that of the prince Rashepses to be repeated. again, she found herself smiling—she turned to look at the moon. his words were like a psalm; now, she would seek to match them. 

my Sphinx,

I dream of such a holy space, that is meant for you and for I.
If and when the time should be right, I know we two shall find it together—
Different, perhaps, than our parents,
But better. 

Your words have brought me much joy. 
It made me think of my childhood—
Remember the love between my own mother and father. 
Do you think that we two could be so fortunate, Sphinx? 

Each time my eyes look upon Khonsu’s brilliance, I imagine that at that very moment,
So too are you—
We share this look, lands apart, 
And no other knows of it but for the Gods.

I look forward to each letter—
I hear them all with a smile.
I will share with you this truth when next I see you—
But if you wish to deliver me something I should love,
 Have it be the color of your brilliant gaze so that I might look to this by day when I think of you.

I do the same for you—my fellahin have fashioned for you this stone to wear in a way that pleases you,
So that you might take it on your journey.

Until your next letter!—

the shimmering thing was lovely, the very color of her own gaze. it did not lack for luster, and it wore the scents she herself did—an idea from @Tuna she thought rather brilliant, only, it had taken some time to make it into something a prince might wear! 
she could scarcely wait for his next one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To be delivered by word of mouth for the ears only of Toula, Queen of Akashingo. - by Toula - August 23, 2023, 07:46 PM