Two Eyes Cenote rekhyt
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
she watched him, quiet—all listening ears and open heart. he had been through something, and his own revelations stirred something in her. a once-Queen, his wife—and Toula did believe that perhaps a piece of this woman may have been who she was once, who she was now. divinity, reborn,
and perhaps that was her own pull toward him! she has always thought him handsome. Akavir may have been the first to stir any feelings at all within her, and that had been from the way he looked alone! 
his story brought tears to her gaze. she was moved, wholly, and stepped slowly toward him. Taltos—no, not Taltos, it would seem!—looked as she felt to hear the story, and she pauses before him after she stepped gracefully down to meet him, no longer upon her plinth above. 
I had been unaware; it was all… hidden from me. but I know, now—at least, the things that had been shared. and the sort of servitude your friend endured… she shook her head, never again. wolves and our kith and kin are not things to be bartered. any who enters into service will always have the freedom to leave, and to choose that life for themselves. and whenever they wish to leave it, they may, 
she pauses, breathes, and continues, I am not so naive to think that things are not done in the shadows any longer. such beings, they exist everywhere—not only palaces. I can only hope that my reign will be the light that chases them from this place—and when I discover any nefarious thing, that they realize my light can burn just as well as it can warm, for such things would not fester and grow here! let it become ash, and be scattered by the wind to be only  formless nothingness. 
your wife—she exists still, in the Field of Reeds, where all the worthy go after their heart has been weighed and measured, perhaps he would not wish to hear this! and there, she knows no unhappiness. it is paradise. your daughter I have found in your heart. I know it is not always enough—I long for my wayward sisters and brothers. we can only hope that the Gods have guided them to their true purpose, and to their happiness. I pray on such, always—and I will pray for your Lilitu, too, her voice is soft, and she moves to gently touch the shoulder of Taltos if he permits it! 
I can take you to the altar of Khonsu, and of Osiris, if you wish to pray too—and if you wish to speak to your wife, she offers, her gaze searching his.
Messages In This Thread
rekhyt - by Toula - October 20, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - October 20, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - November 08, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - November 23, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - December 20, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Toula - December 21, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Akavir - February 06, 2024, 02:01 PM